Welcome to Tricksy Puppets.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Follow Button and Counter



I just added a FOLLOW button to the right and an apple counter at the very bottom. Wish I'd thought of it before but there is no time like the present.

I just got a bunch of new yarn because Walmart is closing out their craft department at the store in Buena Park at the Red Heart yarn was marked down to $2.00 a skein. It doesn't take much yarn to make a finger puppet. But I use yarn for everything from lap blankets to hats. I'm in no danger of running out of yarn anytime soon.

I want to come up with a handmade way to make puppet eyes so I'm no longer enslaved by the plastic eyes. I've tried felt, embroidery thread, and buttons. But I want something even more unique than that. I'll have to put on my thinking cap.

No comments: